From providing public relations over 30 years, we have developed a real empathy for companies in engineering, manufacturing and industry. From this comes an understanding that promoting complex products is a contest of ideas in an ever evolving business environment. As your PR, content creation and marketing partner we are your advocate – promoting your unique technical achievements and service elements that differentiate you from the crowd.
The drive for greater efficiency and productivity is a constant goal in engineering and manufacturing enterprises. This has given rise to movements for increased quality, standardisation, product compliance, just-in-time, lean manufacturing, value chain analysis and sustainability. A deep knowledge and PR experience in engineering and manufacturing include:
Aerospace & Automotive Components
- Investment casting.
- Metal heat treatment processes.
- Advanced hard coating.
- Centrifugal deburring and honing.
Cranes and Mechanical Handling
- Foundries hot metal production through to steel stock holding.
- Marine including luxury yacht construction.
- Machine building and engineering fabrication.
- Defence in peace and in the field camp.
- Construction in stock holding and on-site.
- Automotive, rail aerospace and many more.
Hazardous and Offshore Environments
- Safety lighting.
- ATEX equipment such as cable glands and connectors.
- Non-spark tools.
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories
- Shop-floor management software.
- Industrial internet of things.
- Machine to machine communications.
- Factory visualisation.
- Trackside systems.
- On train monitoring, speed and roll back protection.
- Wheel and track lubrication systems.
- Rail safety systems.
We will engage with your target audiences and potential customers to tell your story.
Contact us now on +44 (0)1706 221279.